To our dear communities,
We at Mike’s Pizza have been working tirelessly to safeguard our employees and our customers alike, while continuing to offer our communities access to Mike’s Pizza products and services. It is important for us to keep you informed on our efforts and any changes that are taking place from day-to-day. In addition to offering CONTACTLESS delivery and pick-up, which you can learn more about here, we have recently implemented the following health and safety measures:
– Social Distancing: We’ve developed new guidelines so that employees and customers follow social distancing while in and around our stores.
– Only allowing 1 to 5 customers in a store location at a time (depending on customer area size)
– Instructing customers to stay a minimum of 2 metres or 6ft apart
– Installed tape markings to manage customer traffic and distancing
– Employee Screening: We have implemented a new screening process for our employees. The presence of symptoms and general state of health is audited daily.
– Sanitation: In addition to our already strict everyday cleaning and sanitation procedures, we have further stressed a stricter checklist of sanitation steps to be completed multiple times per day, covering ALL areas of operation.
– Hours of Operation: We have reduced all of our stores’ hours of operation. Please visit mikespizza.com to check your local stores’ updated hours.
– Safety Seals: We are ensuring that label seals are placed on all of our boxes immediately after your food is packaged; another step to ensure no unnecessary contact is made with your food.
– Oven Temperature: Our pizzas have always been, and continue to be, baked in our ovens at 575-600°F to ensure food safety.
– Frontline Contributions: We are proud to share that, to date, we have donated over 345 large or party size pizzas, 1000+ Focaccia and 240 jars of tomato sauce to hospitals, health-care facilities, nursing homes and foodbanks, with more to come! It’s our humble way of saying THANK YOU to frontline workers that are devoting themselves to keeping us safe.
All of that being said, Mike’s Pizza will continue to commit the time and energy required to keep the health and safety of our customers and employees our #1 priority.